Business Law from Berlin, Germany
We consult businesses, founders, managers, shareholders and investors in German and international business law, focusing on e-commerce and corporate law. Our law firm sees you through from founding your company, while growing it up until selling your company.
We represent you when negotiating with business partners, competitors and authorities all over Germany. We know both sides of the table and use our years of experience to your advantage.
- Advise on legal form
- Founding GmbHs, UGs, KGs & co.
- Drafting foundation documents (AoA, SHA, managing director service agreement)
- Coordination with notary, tax advisor and bank
- Drafting terms and conditions, e.g. for SaaS companies, platforms and online shops
- Compliance in e-commerce law (website design, right of withdrawal, imprint etc.)
- Customer, cooperation and supplier contracts
- Privacy policies and DPAs
Terms and conditions
- Term sheets and investment agreements
- Convertible loans
- Share Purchase Agreements (SPA)
- Restructuring among shareholders and managers
- Drafting contracts with employees, freelancers and service providers
- Social status of managing directors, shareholders and freelancers
- Employment participation programs (ESOP, VSOP, options)
- Advice on labor disputes and terminations
Why to choose us
We share your cost risk with you. If possible, you pay a flat fee and no more, even if we end up working more than originally expected. Or we estimate our expense upfront and keep you up to date - you remain in full cost control. You will save money whenever we can solve a problem with a quick search or re-using a contract template. Even when we provide you with bespoke advice, you never pay more than 260€ net per hour. We can offer you this competitive partner rate due to our lean cost structure, using modern law firm software, automatization and efficient organizational processes.
We regard ourselves as your legal department. As entrepreneurs we focus on long term relationships, on achieving your goals while keeping one eye on the economics. You benefit from this approach whenever we negotiate for you with your competitors, customers and employees. When considering pursuing your claims we always weigh potential benefits with costs and risks. Thanks to modern communication technology we are always at your service.
Streiff Law is not only a law firm, but also a company. We are founders ourselves and know first hand what it means to take business risks. That’s why we understand the excitement, sorrows and needs of business men. We share your visions, your way of thinking and speak your language.