1. Name and contact details of the responsible person and the company data protection officer
Phone: +49 30 – 5 444 518 59
Fax: +49 30 – 1388 0856
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit my website www.streiff.law, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- used browser and
- if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- ensuring comfortable use of my website
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case I use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Communication via Email
When communicating via Email please note that this type of transfer of information is - due to technical reasons - in general unprotected against third party access online. Third parties may read, copy or alter messages that are not or not sufficiently encrypted. Even the so-called TLS or SSL encryption of popular Email providers is not absolutely secure. Upon request we can establish an end-to-end encryption with you. This requires the usage of a separate certificate, a public key and ultimately the exchange of passwords to open encrypted emails. We advise you to seek assistance of your system administrator.
If you as a (potential) client want to engage in or keep using normal, unencrypted or not sufficiently encrypted email correspondence, we assume that you also agree to us replying in the same way, as long as you do not object or unless a special interest for confidentiality becomes obvious to us. To this extent you release us from our professional secrecy obligation regarding the desired unencrypted Email communication.
4. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
I only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you expressed your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation
- the transfer is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
6. Analysis tools and Social Media Plug-ins
I neither use social media plug-ins nor analysis tools.
7. Your rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data if not collected from me and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by me, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion or the exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and I no longer need the data, but you still need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once granted consent at any time. As a result, I am not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my office.
8. Right of objection
If the processing of your personal date is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right to file an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
I use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of my website is encrypted is shown by the lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
I also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.